Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bellesdejour .


as i drove over the Anzac Bridge on the way to work this morning I couldn't help but be bored at the sight of Sydney . Why is it all the foreigners want to come here but we can't wait to escape this place . Paradise beach parties in Greece, riding a gondola in Venice, getting lost in the streets of Paris, walking up the leaning tower of Pisa, or exploring the Pyramids in Egypt . What do we have here that compares? don't get me wrong it's a great country to live in....but oh so boring . It's not as though I can jump on a train and be in London within 2 hrs. no, it would take me a whole day by plane + a $2000 airfare! I guess it doesn't help that it will be my birthday in 8 months which I'll be spending in Paris, pun intended .
so . Land in Rome, Barcelona, Ibiza, London, Paris, Mykonos, Santorini, Venice, Milan, Egypt, Capri, Rome, Australia . until then, countless gym sessions, window shopping and googling .

My last purchase; Peter Alexander Pyjamas Christmas in Paris - now serious saving .and day dreaming .









No comments:

Post a Comment