Thursday, November 4, 2010

storyofmylife .


Well known in the world of blogging - I've been stalking her for almost 2 years now .

I have a tendency to obsess over things, usually anything worn by Mary-Kate Olsen or in this case Rumi...it could be shoes, bags, accessories...anything really . Then I will flick through a bazillion photos of that item and make myself depressed - especially when it is waaaaaayyyyy out of my budget i.e. the Classic Jumbo Chanel Handbag (almost $5000). Recently I discovered a cheaper option...Designer Consignment...I would supply the website but you would probably buy the bags I want before I can :D

Anyways...Basically Designer Consignment involves people selling their Authentic Designer items (bags, shoes etc) to these websites/stores - and they sell them at a reasonable price . These bags are in almost immaculate condition and are near brand new...slightly addictive option .

Back to Rumi Neely . I saw this Post on her Blog and noticed she had a Vintage Chanel Backpack . This is where my obsession started - the endless search for the bag .

I must thank the Commonwealth Bank for stupidly giving me a credit card . the bag wouldn't have been possible without them due to my inability to save .


Blazer; Bardot, Shorts; OneTeaspoon, Boots; Roc, Backpack; Vintage Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment