Monday, November 22, 2010

fingerscrossed .

Today made me feel like I was 4 years old again, carrying my minnie mouse plushie toy around Burwood Westfield with my name, address and phone number printed on its bum . After following my mum around for hours we finally reached the car, when I looked down at my hand it was gone .  ps who ever picked it up never called . I cried all the way home - luckily I had two of them; one safely in my room . Still it's always upsetting to depart from something you love .
Today I handed over my Vintage Chanel bag to the Chanel store in desperation, hoping that they will be able to repair it .
It all started on Saturday night . I had my Zimmermann dress on that I had only worn once since I bought it almost a year ago, Balenciaga shoes that kill like hell but i love them because Mary-Kate Olsen has them, and my vintage Chanel . when i got home that night i realised the C's were a little bit loose. A screw had fallen out .
Then today I was in Balmain's "Mint Condition" searching through vintage dresses when i heard something metal fall to the ground . I paid no attention and continued the path to my car. when i sat down with my bag on my lap the C's and the backing had fallen on to my lap...you know that feeling you get when for a second you can't find your wallet and your heart drops in to your stomach, and your chest feels like it's caving in? Yea that exact feeling . So I ventured to Bondi Junction only to be told they might not be able to fix it because the hardware is now different . I moped around the shops sipping my Max Brenner Milk Hot Chocolate - not even the sight of Zimmermann's new Swimwear Range was enough to put a smile on my face . Chanel will contact me in one week . until then i can see this week going extremely slow...my boyfriend has been very supportive but deep down i know he thinks im a looney! although Im sure if I stole his Playstation3 with FIFA11 inside he might feel slightly empathetic .

until then . xx and fingers xx


oh and this is what I wore....sorry i'm a bit lazy when it comes to photos of my outfit . i promise to improve!
Shoes by Balenciaga and Dress by Zimmermann (Bluebell Maxi Dress).

x

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am after buying the bluebell lace maxi dress. I will up to $600 for your one if you don't want it anymore. My email is redpany17@hotmail.com. Please email if you are interested
    Adrianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I gave you my less used email
      ageunderscore10@hotmail.com
      Adrianna

      Delete