Thursday, November 11, 2010

cantkickthehabit .

Online shopping has proved to be a major issue for me . I could almost compare it to the addiction of a heroin junkie! Especially when I had sworn I would save my pennies for europe to only receive; "Sass & Bide Warehouse sale!!" via email . FML! I just have to keep reminding myself that the more I spend now the less I spend in Europe .I also need to stop thinking "I have just enough to buy the 2.55 Classic Chanel Bag"....

Some people turn to online shopping out of laziness . I choose to shop online because 1. We don't have access to certain brands/styles in Australia 2. It can be cheaper especially when buying YSL shoes and 3. for some reason its exciting when you receive a package with your name on it!

After religiously checking my mailbox, I finally received this;

 A little slow in transit but after many emails requesting a "tracking number", finally it arrived! Although the process was a little slow, Carmen (the customer service lady person...what ever you call her) was lovely & very helpful...and also patient as I must have been an impatient major pain in the ass!

The Shari Wacks OHM Gold Coin Necklace with Lapis Star, also worn by Mischa Barton (picture below) .


         
soon to become the next thing I'll wear to death .





xx .

No comments:

Post a Comment