Wednesday, December 1, 2010

shewouldn'thavenoticedanyways .



Umbrella; Chanel, Ring; YSL Arty Dots Ring, Bracelet from Byron Bay Markets.
  It was one of those gatherings . you know the ones with the foreign family members . and by foreign I'm referring to the ones you see maybe once every 5-10 years . and when you do see them you either hide in cupboards or you try to avoid eye contact . After many awkward conversations and "wtf is his girlfriend wearing she looks like a strangled ham" (harsh but true), and not to mention endless great wog food, it was time to escape . As I walked out of the front door something caught my eye . a Chanel umbrella . To steal...or not to steal . it belonged to the "money hungry bitch", as my family fondly referred to her as...aka my mums cousin's wife . Basically i knew her wardrobe would be FILLED with things like this so why would she even notice if it went missing? nor would she even appreciate it's meaning, it's value . In the end I didn't take it . besides with social network sites like facebook (god bless mark zuckerberg), i probably would have accidently outed myself . I kind of kicked myself when the rest of my family called me an idiot for not taking it .however, morals prevail .

No comments:

Post a Comment