Wednesday, December 8, 2010

itswar .

Chanel Bondi Junction . 2 weeks ago I was handing my bag over in desperation and now I was entering the store ready for war . after impatiently waiting for the results of my repair, I was informed that they had fixed my bag . 2 minutes later i received a phone call entailing their misinterpretation and that my bag was unable to be repaired . apparently the hardware has changed since 1993 .2 great emotions in a matter of 2 minutes . "but you're Chanel, as if you can't fix my bag" was all that was running through my mind - completely dumbfounded. So Sunday morning I set off ready to collect my broken bag, and also ready to start a war .I anxiously handed over my receipt to the sales assistant and I waited for her to walk out of the back room with a Chaneless bag . Needless to say I was in complete shock when she walked out carrying my bag looking brand new . I almost shed a tear .
finally reunited .
Hat; Mimco, dress; French Connection (owned by elle), boots; Roc, backpack; my beloved vintage Chanel, House of Harlow Necklace worn as bracelet .
I fell in love with this dress when I saw it on fellow blogger elle that morning . its comfy and it just flows in the wind making people like me look ever so graceful (if you saw the other shots you would know what i mean) .we all had a turn running in this dress around Yarralla Estate . stay tuned and you will soon see more pics in upcoming posts . this dress was our version of "the sisterhood of the travelling pants" on this particular day .

xx .

No comments:

Post a Comment