Tuesday, March 29, 2011

pointlessrant&MRPORTER .

I have lost count for the days left until Europe . not really I just can't be bothered looking up my last post on my sisters facebook outlining how many days we had left .  yes im blatantly torturing myself . im currently at work ready to die as i complete another daily routine of; 1. gym work out. 2. work. 3. more work. 4. drive home. 5. make meals for next day (im on a diet trial for work so i have to prepare my breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner in advance for the next day for 4 weeks). oh and 6. sleep. the time i hang with friends or the bf is not accounted for in this routine - they are just a bonus at this point in time!

anyways . moving along from my pointless rant the purpose of this blog was to highlight a new website; MR PORTER . net-a-porter's male equivalent . who would have thought Balanciaga and Mulberry actually made bags for males .  not to mention the adorable McQueen bow ties! I want one!



I took it upon myself to pick out my bfs new wardrobe . even though he would probably tell me to eff off once he looked at the price tag for each individual item . Still . how can you say no to this stuff!? or maybe that just applies to females?

x x x .

No comments:

Post a Comment