Sunday, March 6, 2011

karmaisafuckingbitch .

Firstly . walking around the city and taking photos in front of Louis Vuitton and Chanel . It was obvious we looked like total dickheads to those passing by . but to us it was just a bit of fun to eliminate our boredom . I am well aware that i am guilty of child abuse to this blog in that i have neglected it since my first post in 2011 . eep .

you're probably wondering why i gave this post such an explicit name . it all comes down to one purchase . actually 3 but the last one i shouldnt have bought and i was punished for it .


This amazing Kirrily Johnston dress . On this particular Sunday I went to the Zimmermann Warehouse because I was on a mission to buy 2 Zimmermann bikini's for Europe . at $70 a pop how can you say no!?
Leaving Zimmermann i was content with my purchases so Elle and I decided to stop past Paddington to grab some Max Brenners and window shop . 1st stop Kirrily Johnston . One of my previous posts entailed my love of her recent collection which just happened to be on sale 50% OFF!! I tried on the barrel dress and fell in love . after umming and ahhh-ing i justified the purchase as it was an every day comfy dress that i can wear a million different ways thanks to Kirrily's clever design technique of putting hidden buttons on the dress to make it criss cross in areas to look like the above picture . then two days later this happened;



My cat was attacked by another cat . bye bye $1000 . I think that was Karma's way of telling me not to spend my money because it will hit me with a massive bill as punishment! so i have learnt my lesson the hard way . and yes my cat is ok after having to wear that bandage for nearly 2 weeks and attacking me whilst i slept because i wouldn't let him outside!

xx .

No comments:

Post a Comment