Sunday, September 25, 2011

soiaccidentallyboughtajumbochanelbag .

wow . so its been a good 4 months since my last post . i assure you its been rather hectic .
but hey...better late than never to regale the highlights of my European adventure .

where to start? ah yes . the accidental purchase of my Chanel Jumbo .
In previous posts i had mentioned that i wanted to buy myself a Chanel Jumbo in Paris on my 23rd birthday . though before i had left i convinced myself that i would wait until i had gotten back from europe to buy it as i didnt want to lug my bag all around europe and risk it getting stolen .

I was staying with family in Carpineto, a small country town about 50km outside of Rome . My cousin Elisa took us to Rome for some shopping . i was on a mission to buy the gucci bag when we made a pit stop in Chanel .  Firstly . i was shocked at their level of customer service . never had i experienced such rudeness in a premier designer store . not to mention the looks i was getting for wearing ripped denim shorts, thongs and a flowy sass & bide top . apparently unacceptable attire for shopping in rome . Anyways after an hour of waiting to be served i decided to ask for the Chanel Jumbo...just to look at it . i then asked the price . and before i knew it i blurted out "ILL TAKE IT!!!!!"
so. originally if i bought the bag my plan was to buy it in paris, on my birthday, dressed up in a parisian outfit . not even a week in to my holiday there i was....in thongs, a flowy top, and ripped shorts . dressed like such an Aussie bum (a classy one of course) . buying my bag in rome . oops!!





mum, nat, me and my cousin Elisa .



top; Sass & Bide . Bikini top; Zimmermann . Shorts; Oneteaspoon . Thongs; Havaiana . Necklaces; Shari Wacks and Jewells by Jacqui . Rings; Tiffanys and YSL .
I was shaking like crazy afterwards .

but hey . it was love at first sight!


Stay Tuned :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment